lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

Cuento multilingüe 10: The last night with you


The last night with you was very pleasant. Actually, it was the nicest night in my life. The dinner had been very fun, and our conversation very cordial, even with a bit of intimacy.

But the next morning was also the saddest in my life. You were tough at the beginning, hard at midday, and clearly distant at evening. Our relationship died that day, and I died that day too, somehow.

However, like the phoenix, the soul can emerge from their ashes. And so, from my ashes, my wings, my soul, and even my second life emerged from the ground where I was been buried.

Flying over the clouds, seeing the soil in distance, and watching you at the horizon of my landscape, I felt my pain and also my happiness both together.

I will never reach you, because I will not ever go back to the land. The phoenix has to keep flying all time.

But, I will see you all days from the clouds.

And this is a real pleasure. And this is my heaven.

I will enjoy my flight as long as my wings will last.

JL Llorente


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario